Article 1 (Registration for use, etc.)
1 When purchasing products, etc. on this site, the customer shall agree to the contents of this agreement in advance, and follow the prescribed procedure specified by the company to register the e-mail address and other necessary items (hereinafter referred to as "member registration", Registered customers are hereinafter referred to as "members").
2. The member shall apply for the purchase of products, etc. provided by the Company in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company, and when the Company approves the application after screening, the member shall enter into a contract concerning the applied products, etc. (stipulated in Article 5 of the Terms (including purchase contract, hereinafter referred to as "Purchase Contract") shall be established between the Member and the Company.
3. The Company may not approve the customer's membership registration or purchase application if the customer has any of the following reasons. In addition, we do not disclose any reason for this.
(1) When it is found that there is a description, etc. (including false description, error, omission, etc.) that is different from the fact in the contents declared on this site.
(2) When it is found that in the past transactions with the Company (including affiliated companies, etc.), the service was suspended or the contract was canceled due to breach of contract, unauthorized use, etc.
(3) When the Company determines that the customer has failed to pay the consideration based on the contract in the past or at present, or is likely to fail to do so in the future.
(4) When the Company determines that the purpose is resale
(5) When it is discovered that information required for login, such as login ID and password (hereinafter collectively referred to as "login information"), has been used illegally by someone other than the customer.
(6) If the customer violates one of these Terms
(7) When the customer commits an act contrary to public order and morals and good faith
(8) Being an anti-social force, etc. (meaning an organized crime group, a member of an organized crime group, a right-wing organization, an anti-social force, or any other person equivalent thereto; the same shall apply hereinafter), or maintaining an anti-social force, etc. through funding or other means; In the event that the Company determines that there is some kind of interaction or involvement with anti-social forces, etc., such as cooperation or involvement in operation or management.
(9) Other cases where the Company determines that it is not appropriate
Article 2 (Change of member registration details)
1. If there is any change in the member registration details, the member shall promptly notify the change in accordance with the procedure prescribed by the Company.
2. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages caused by the member's failure to notify the change of registered content.
Article 3 (Management of login information)
1 Members shall limit their login information to their personal use, and shall not allow a third party to use such information or sell, transfer, or lend such information.
2 Members shall manage and use their login information responsibly so that it is not known to others. assumes no responsibility for the use of However, this shall not apply in cases of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
3 When this site is used by a member's login information, it shall be assumed that the member himself/herself used this site, and the member shall bear the costs and charges incurred as a result.
Article 4 (Management of Personal Information)
Article 5 (Establishment of purchase contract)
1. A purchase contract between a member who purchases products, etc. from this site and the Company shall be established when the Company approves the order after the member's order is completed.
2 If you are a minor, you may not use this site without obtaining the consent of your parent or guardian.
3. The target area for use of this site shall be Japan.
Article 6 (Cancellation of Consent)
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding article, in the event of any of the following reasons, the Company shall be able to revoke the manifestation of intention to consent under paragraph 1 of the preceding article. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by the member as a result.
(1) In the event of out-of-stock, undecided arrival, discontinuation of production, or other similar event with respect to the ordered product, etc.
(2) When the Company determines to suspend shipment of the subject products, etc. due to the discovery of serious problems, defects, etc., in the products, etc.
(3) When it is found that there is a factually different content (regardless of false entries, errors, omissions, etc.) in the membership registration information of the member.
(4) When approval is not obtained as a result of examination by financial institutions such as credit companies or settlement institutions
(5) In addition, when it is recognized that cancellation is necessary due to reasons equivalent to those listed in the above items.
Article 7 (Transfer of Ownership, etc.)
The ownership of the Products, etc. shall be transferred from the Company to the Member when the Member has paid for the Products, etc. in full and the Products, etc. have been handed over.
Article 8 (Payment, Delivery Fee, etc.)
The price, payment method, and shipping fee for this product on this site will be described separately on this site.
Article 9 (Shipment and delivery method)
1. If the product is in stock, it will normally be shipped within 3 to 5 business days from the date of order.
2. In the case of ordering multiple items, as a general rule, the items will be shipped after all the ordered items have been collected.
3. If there is a significant delay in the shipment of products, etc. due to out of stock, etc., or if it becomes impossible to ship due to sold out, we will notify you by e-mail or other means.
4 Products will be delivered by courier. You cannot specify the delivery date and time.
5. Shipments cannot be sent to a PO Box or to a courier service center.
6. The delivery area is limited to Japan.
7. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages (delays, etc.) incurred by members due to changes in delivery dates or delays in delivery as instructed by the Company.
Article 10 (Returns, exchanges, etc.)
1. Regarding returns, refunds, exchanges, etc. of products, etc., it shall be in accordance with the [ Cancellation Policy ] in the shopping guide separately posted on this site.
2. If the Company determines that it is difficult to provide the Products, etc. due to out-of-stock, sold-out, etc., the Company may refund the consideration for the Products, etc. received from the Member and cancel the purchase contract.
3. In addition to the provisions of this article, the Company shall not be liable for any liability, including liability for non-compliance with the contract, warranty liability, and other legal and contractual liability. However, this shall not apply in cases of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 11 (Cancellation of purchase contract)
1 In addition to the provisions of each item of Article 1, Paragraph 3, in the following cases, the Company may immediately cancel the purchase contract without giving any notice.
(1) When a member violates these terms, purchase agreements, or other related terms
(2) If the Company cannot confirm that the payment has been made even after the payment deadline has passed ;
(3) If the Company determines that the product cannot be delivered due to unknown addressee, long-term absence, etc.
(4) When the Company determines that the relationship of trust between the Company and the member has been damaged.
2. If the purchase contract is canceled pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph and it becomes necessary to return the products, etc. to the Company, the costs will be borne by the member.
Article 12 (delay damages)
If the customer delays fulfillment of the payment obligation, the Company will pay the customer 14.6% per year (calculated on a daily basis as 365 days a year) from the day after the payment due date until the payment obligation is fulfilled. You may be entitled to claim damages for delay in proportion.
Article 13 (Effective Period)
The valid period of membership registration shall be until the member withdraws from the membership, cancels registration, or suspends this site after membership registration.
Article 14 (Withdrawal)
Members can withdraw from membership of this site by following the withdrawal procedure prescribed by this site.
Article 15 (Cancellation of registration, etc.)
1. If a member falls under any of the following items, the Company may temporarily suspend the use of the Site by the member or cancel registration as a member without prior notice or demand. can be erased.
(1) Cases falling under Article 11, Paragraph 1
(2) If the Service has not been used for 180 days or more ;
(3) When there is no response for 30 days or more to inquiries from the Company or other communications requesting an answer.
(4) When the credit card reported by the member is suspended
(5) If the Company determines that the use of this service or the continuation of membership is not appropriate
2. If any of the items in the preceding paragraph apply, the member will naturally lose the benefit of time for all debts owed to the Company, and must immediately pay all debts to the Company. it won't work.
3 Members shall be responsible for compensating for damages caused by the Company due to any of the reasons in Paragraph 1.
Article 16 (Change, Suspension, etc. of Service)
1. The Company may, at its own convenience, change the content of services, products, etc. on this Site, or terminate the provision thereof. The Company shall not be held responsible for such change, termination, etc.
2 If the Company terminates the provision of services on this site, the Company shall notify the members in advance. However, in case of urgency, the notice to the member may be delayed.
Article 17 (Suspension/suspension of service provision on this site)
In any of the following cases, the Company may suspend or restrict the provision of services on this site without prior notice to members.
(1) In the event of power outages, maintenance, construction, failures (including communication failures and priority of communication for the public interest in emergencies, etc.), and other similar reasons related to the system and other facilities of this site.
(2) When natural disasters, strikes, disease epidemics, other force majeure events, or sabotage by third parties occur or are likely to occur.
(3) When the Company deems it necessary to suspend or limit the provision of services on the Site due to operational, technical or other reasons.
(4) Due to other unavoidable reasons
Article 18 (Intellectual Property Rights)
Intellectual property rights (copyrights, patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights related to this site and products, etc.) (including rights, know-how, etc.)) belongs to the Company or a person who has granted a license to the Company. Members may not reproduce, duplicate, publish, modify, redistribute, or otherwise act on the intellectual property right or a part thereof without obtaining prior written permission from the Company or a person who has granted a license to the Company. Or you may not use a third party to do so.
Article 19 (Notice/Communication)
Notifications or communications between members and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. The Company shall notify or contact the contact information registered as a member unless the member notifies the change in accordance with the method separately determined by the Company, and such notice and communication shall reach the member at the time of transmission. I assume.
Article 20 (Prohibitions)
1 Members are prohibited from engaging in any of the following acts on this site.
(1) Acts that infringe or may infringe copyrights, portrait rights, trade secrets, property, privacy or other rights of the Company or a third party
(2) Acts that slander or slander a third party, or that damage or infringe on the honor or credibility of a third party, or acts that may cause such damage
(3) Commercial use of information obtained from this site
(4) Resale of products, etc. (including samples), or acts for the purpose of resale
(5) Criminal acts or acts that lead to criminal acts, or acts that may lead to such acts (acts involving, interacting with, or having relationships with organized crime groups, gang members, right-wing groups, anti-social forces, and other similar anti-social forces including.)
(6) Acts of providing false information
(7) Acts of transferring all or part of the rights based on this agreement to a third party, or providing them as collateral such as pledges, without the prior written consent of the Company
(8) Acts of using or providing harmful computer programs such as computer viruses through the use of this site or in connection with this site or purchase contracts
(9) Acts that interfere with the use or operation of this site, or acts that are likely to do so
(10) Acts that cause nuisance, disadvantage or damage to the Company or a third party, or acts that are likely to do so
(11) ) Acts that violate these Terms, laws and ordinances, or acts that are likely to do so
(12) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
2. The member shall be responsible for compensating for damages caused by the Company due to any of the items in paragraph 1.
Article 21 (Disclaimer)
1. The Company shall not, expressly or impliedly, expressly or impliedly expressly or impliedly expressly or impliedly state that the Site and/or the Products, etc. are suitable for the customer's specific purpose, have the expected effects, commercial value, accuracy, and usefulness, and can be used continuously. It does not guarantee anything.
2. We are not responsible for the quality, safety, expiration date, etc. of products resold outside this site.
3 The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the customer in excess of the total amount paid by the customer to the Company in the past on the Site, except in the case of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company. We are not responsible for compensation for damages, indirect damages, special damages, future damages, damages related to lost profits, investigation costs, attorney's fees, etc.
4. Any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that arise between a member and another member or third party shall be resolved by the member at their own responsibility.
5. The Company may provide members with information (for example, recommendations and advice) as appropriate, but does not guarantee the usefulness, adequacy, or accuracy of these contents. , we do not take any responsibility.
6. The Company is not responsible for backing up data, etc. provided by customers regarding this site, nor is it responsible for loss of data, etc.
7 If there is an error in the address, e-mail address, etc. reported by the member, the Company will contact the relevant address or e-mail address as necessary, even if the customer's personal information, etc. is leaked. , the Company shall not be held responsible for this.
Article 22 (Agreed Jurisdiction)
If it is not possible to reach a resolution through consultation between the customer and the Company, the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of first instance.
Article 23 (Governing law)
This agreement shall be subject to the laws of Japan and shall be interpreted based on the laws and regulations of Japan.
Article 24 (Scope and Modification of Terms)
1. This agreement falls under the standard terms and conditions stipulated in Article 548-2, Paragraph 1 of the Civil Code, and the Company shall comply with changes in laws and regulations, instructions from supervisory authorities, and other changes to standard terms and conditions in Article 548-4 of the Civil Code. We will change this agreement. In addition, the change of this agreement will be announced on the page of this site or other equivalent method, and the day after a reasonable period of one month or more specified at the time of announcement has passed. shall apply from
2. The Company may provide individual special agreements in addition to these Terms. In this case, the special agreement constitutes a part of this agreement, and if this agreement and the special agreement differ, the provisions of the special agreement shall take precedence.