Article 1 (Basic Policy)
The Company recognizes the importance of personal information, etc., considers the protection of such information to be a social responsibility, and complies with the Personal Information Protection Act and other related laws and regulations, guidelines, and this policy.
Article 2 (Personal Information to be Collected and Collection Method)
The personal information, etc. collected by the Company in the course of this service will be as follows, depending on the method of collection.
(1) Information provided by customers
Personal information, etc. provided by customers in order to use this service or through the use of this service is as follows. Information related to name, date of birth, age Information related to contact information such as address, telephone number, e-mail address Credit card number, registered name input form and other information entered or sent by the customer through the method specified by the Company
(2) Information provided by other services when the customer permits cooperation with other services when using this service
In the event that the customer permits cooperation with other services such as social networking services when using this service, the following personal information, etc. will be transferred to the external service based on the content agreed upon at the time of permission. Collect from ID used by the customer in the relevant external service and other information that the customer has permitted to disclose to the third party through the privacy settings of the relevant external service
(3) Information collected by the Company when customers use the Service
The Company may collect information regarding the status of access to the Service and how it is used. This includes personal information such as: Referrer IP address Information about server access logs Cookies, ADID, IDFA and other identifiers
Article 3 (Consent to this Policy)
Customers can use this service by agreeing to this policy and registering for this service.
Article 4 (Purpose of use)
The specific purpose of use of personal information, etc. in this service is as follows.
(1) To provide, maintain, protect, and improve the Service, such as acceptance of registration related to the Service, identity verification, customer authentication, product shipment, and recording of customer settings
(2) To measure traffic
(3) To analyze information such as the acquired action history and distribute, display, and measure the effectiveness of advertisements
(4) To analyze information such as the acquired action history and use it for the contents of this service
(5) To respond to information, inquiries, etc. (including e-mail magazines, direct mail, mailings, and sending gifts, etc.) regarding this service
(6) To respond to acts that violate the Company's terms, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Terms, etc.") regarding this service
(7) To notify and contact about changes to the terms of service
(8) For conducting various campaigns and questionnaires
In addition, in order to provide better services, we will perform statistical and analytical processing on the user's browsing history, posting history information, service usage status, etc., process it into information that cannot identify individuals, and use it as marketing data. may be requested.
Article 5 (Third Party Provision)
We will not provide personal information, etc. to third parties (including those outside Japan) without prior consent from the customer. However, this does not apply to cases where personal information is provided to a third party and falls under any of the following items.
(1) When the Company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information, etc. within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) When personal information, etc. is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons
(3) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the customer interferes with the execution of the affairs when there is a risk of
(4) Other cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations
Article 6 (Disclosure, etc. of Personal Information, etc.)
When a customer requests disclosure, inquiry, correction, suspension of use, deletion, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "disclosure, etc.") of personal information, etc. based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, the Company will After confirming the identity of the customer by the prescribed procedure, we will respond to the customer without delay in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company (If the personal information, etc. does not exist, the Company will If we are not obligated to disclose, we will notify you to that effect.) However, depending on the personal information, etc. subject to disclosure, etc., it may not be possible to provide this service.
Article 7 (Contact point for inquiries)
If you have any comments, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the contact below.
Contact Bonu Customer Support
Contact information email@example.com
*Cookies are information sent from the server computer to the customer's browser and stored on the hard disk of the computer used by the customer.
Article 9 (Safety control measures)
We take the following security control measures for personal data. In addition, we will conduct necessary and appropriate management of business operators and subcontractors that handle personal data. Our security control measures for personal data are as follows.
Formulation of basic policy We have established this policy to safely manage and properly handle personal data.
Establishment of Organizational Structure At our company, we have appointed a person responsible for handling personal data, and we have divided those in positions of responsibility from others. The person responsible for handling regularly confirms and inspects the status of handling of personal data, and if it discovers the fact or possibility that it violates the Personal Information Protection Act or this policy, etc., immediately informs the person responsible for handling. We have established a reporting system.
Personnel safety management measures The Company conducts regular training on matters to be noted regarding the handling of personal data, and also describes confidentiality of personal data in internal regulations.
Physical security control measures Equipment that handles personal data, electronic media on which personal data is recorded, or documents on which personal data is recorded are stored in appropriate places, and measures are taken to prevent theft, loss, etc. We have implemented measures to prevent employees who do not handle personal data from accessing, viewing, etc., personal data by controlling employee entry and exit and restricting access privileges.
Technical security control measures Clarify the scope of equipment and employees who can handle personal data, control entry and exit and restrict access rights, and implement measures to identify and authenticate employees who handle personal information databases, etc. doing.
In addition to keeping the operating system up-to-date, we have introduced security software and other measures to protect against unauthorized external access.
Article 10 (Procedures for changing this policy)
We will change this policy as necessary. However, in the event that this policy is amended in a manner that requires the consent of the customer under laws and regulations, this policy after the amendment shall apply only to customers who have agreed to the amendment in the manner prescribed by the Company. In addition, when changing this policy, we will inform you of the enforcement time and content of this policy after the change by displaying it on our website or other appropriate methods, or notify you.
Established December 25, 2022
5-1-11 Minamiazabu, Minato Ward, Tokyo
MoonMoon Co., Ltd.
Representative Director Maki Nakata